1 cup Nutella
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
2 tsps of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C
- Butter two Soufflé ramekins and sprinkle with cocoa powder, knocking out excess.
- In a bowl, mix Nutella and four egg yolks.
- In a separate bowl, whisk four egg whites until foam starts to form. Add sugar and continue mixing until they hold stiff peaks.
- Fold 1/3 of the whites into the Nutella mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins, clean the rims so the Soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15 – 17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.